Mixed furnace for curved and tempered automotive glass It combines the Hermes flexibility with the Hephaestus power.
5 different types of process:• Continuous flat glass tempering.
• Continous cylindrical glasses bending and tempering.
• Continous double curvature spherical glasses bending and tempering.
• Press bending and tempering of small curvature complex shape glasses.
• Press bending and tempering of large curvature complex shape glasses (back lights).
Changing between each kind of process and/or different models takes less than 5 minutes.
• 2-5 seconds/piece on sidelites bending and tempering.
• 15 seconds/piece on press bending and tempering back lights.
• Very accurate and repetitive, obtaining an optimal tempering.
Specifications:• Max. dimensions: 1250*850 mm for sidelites and 1600*900 mm for back lights.
• Min. thickness: 2.85 mm.
Back lights press bending and tempering